Friday, January 21, 2011

Dont go :(


I’d miss you much, while you aren’t there,

I’d look around for you – everywhere!

I so wish this wasn’t meant to be so,

I so wish, that you wouldn’t go!!


I’d wake up to a lonely dawn,

And get used to longer days, while you are gone!

As lonely as Christmas without Santa & Snow,

I so wish, that you wouldn’t go!!


The stars wouldn’t twinkle anymore,

Nights wouldn’t have any surprises in store!

For lonely & restless would my heart grow,

I so wish, that you wouldn’t go!!


Who would I look at and sheepishly stare?

Who would make me smile out of thin air?

Who’d read my worries from the creases on my brow?

I so wish that you wouldn’t go!!


Whom would I call and say sweet nothings to?

I’ll miss you so much; miss you in all I do!

I’ll miss you so much; so much I don’t know,

And I so wish that you wouldn’t go!!


Wishing so much for the day you’d be back,

I’d be waiting for you, with longingness by the stack!

You will be back, for sure I know,

Yet I so wish that you wouldn’t go!!

No comments: