Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am only Me!!

For all I can be, I am just a me

Even if I tried, couldn’t be anyone else you see!


I love, I l care, I believe and I cry,

My logic my own, and you’d only wonder why!


‘Times I’m up, others I’m not,

Sometimes I’m hyper and can’t stop!


I am a loyal and honest friend,

Come what may I’ll be there until the end!


I am a romantic, sensual, and passionate too,

As someone I love, I share this with you!


I can be sweet and shy or sassy and bold,

I’m quite a handful, or so I’ve been told!


I am not perfect; I do have my faults,

Like when I’m scared I put up high walls!


Or I’m not as confident, as I’d sometimes like to be,

And when I’m hurt, I hurt deeply!


My heart is all my own - often misunderstood,

They say I don’t always do things for my own good!


I have many facets, like a diamond you see…

Take me as I am, for I am only me!!


Written for & dedicated to someone very very special!

@someone special: When you read this, you'll know I'm talking about you :)

No comments: